Finally :D ... got admitted to NIT, Allahabad

I was in  a nasty situation for a few days... First of all a very nice and overwhelming news that I got admitted to my dream college NIT allahabad. But a slight glitch was encountered... "the hostel agenda". They just won't allot the hostel to any newly admitted MCA student. I even triedd conversating to the chief warden(Mr. sanjay chaubey) regardding my PD agenda but he just won't entertain it, The only thing which he suggested to me was to manage somewhere outside for a month or even more than a month, yet it was not a done deal for the hostel.This day was really hectic as I was bound to carry my 50kg luggage, in the hot sun on a sultry day, at all times. Thanks to nanaji that he accompanied me to this trip and he took care of the luggage at times... sitting beneath the shade of a tree along with other parents and guardians with the luggage.

     Nevertheless I, we (since all 1st sem students were together) tries everything including a meeting with the seniors.. and the super-seniors as well...where I even saw their rooms and lifestyle ..... that meet even included an intro.
     But , regarding the hostel, nothing had turned up yet(that day).... and the day was about to die. Then finally all students planned to talk with the warden once more and thus went to his office. But that notorious warden again refrained from even seeing us. And his guard made a plea that he(the warden) had to go in a meeting so we shall wait for the meeting to get over. We agreed. And the wait commenced. Evening was falling off and we(me and nana jee) had not yet thought of yet that where were we supposed to spend the night. Thanks to Amit mama. Nana had talked with him and he had called us at the high court and it was high time for us to reach to the high court. But since it was getting too late (5:30 pm the meeting was supposed to get over) so nana started to panic. That made me anxious as well. The warden wasn't coming out of the meeting.
                 So I finally decided(with lots of anxiety and nervousness mixed with fear of not getting the hostel as I was quitting to meet the warden along with my other classmates) to come back from the college with nana.(considering his health and physical status and mine as well)
                  Now, again a problem was waiting for us(especially me) .... to carry the luggage till the campus main gate. And lemme tell you ....MNNIT  has got a huge campus ... even going to the main gate from the computer center carrying that 50 kg load was definitely not a piece of cake. But there was no choice until suddenly a rickshaw puller came into our eyesight. I told him to take us till the main gate on the rickshaw,its quite funny to take a rickshaw to wander in the campus itself but what to do ..... , and he apologized. Nana jee was fanatic about the fare. So he demanded that how much he was planning to take from us... and he politely replied "jo dena hai de dijiyega" as he himself knew that he was not going anywhere quite far. Thus finally we climbed onto that cart like thing. And it was like hell for me to adjust with that huge bag on the rickshaw with nana. But what to do.... I entangled my legs somehow and jabbed the thing and threw my legs over the suitcase letting them hang there like dead.... and,a bit to my relief, the cart proceeded...advancing towards the "GANGA gate" of MNNIT. In a couple of minutes we were outside the campus (but right in front of it)on the main road. A few autos were visible... so we inquired if they cud take us to the high court. But all denied. Till then a college guard came and ,though it was quite empty,confronted us for standing in front of the gate as if we were jamming something.
                  Then he turned out to be a boon for us as he only told us that we would not get the auto for going to the high court from the ganga gate...instead we should go to the yamuna gate as from there the autos go tot the high court. so nana told the rickshaw to take us to the yamuna gate as we didn't know that we would not find the desired auto there. Then finally we reached the yamuna gate and got an auto...
And we finally came to Amit mama....many thanks to him.... he took us home ......really nicely in a tender way.
                 At home, when he heard about my hostel problems he and mami both quickly came into action and tried to contact fellas who could help.... By watching all this I really felt quite relieved and compunsated. I was glad to see their nice and tender behavior with me.
                 Then came the grand day 25th july 2013.

               
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design Patterns

B.Tech junior Asim's Post from : GROUNDED : Coz I was Meant to Fail