Life @ NIT

Haahh! .. finally I'm writing it all down.
For quite some days I was thinking to pen down all the emotions , commotions and annotations that were vigourating from inside me.
        It's all quite new for me here. Mom is not here with me for the first time ever in life. But I have adjusted here very quickly. Thanks to the friends(though I haven't made any best of them). However, I have moved on to the hostel ... named MEGA hostel. My room is on the 7th floor and it's quite high... but we have a lift to take us here and down. The mess is also good. But the only thing to take care is of is to get there on time.

Anyways..... these are petty matters. The thing which I am here for is quite big and in fact it's the aim of my life. And for it I have given it my all.
     Here the classes are going on pretty fine and at a steady rate as well. Apart from the classes as well there are many other events organised to take care of that pretty well trained software engineers are gardenered in a proper way. I would enumerate a few of them :-- AAVISHKAAR, SWAGAT, CULRAV, MNNIT COMPUTER CLUB CLASS..... this one I like the most and also I respect this one the most.
 This class is organised for us to hone our programming talents and the most peculiar thing about this class is that it is not taken by any professors or teachers ...but some bunch of few students take these classes. Thankss to them and may the lord bless them for this great job.
          Actually the computer club classes are going on at a rapid speed and I have to catch up which I am not yet been able to do so. They teach us so many new ways and show me so many perspective of the c language which i had never came across in BCA and have been thinking that I have been through all the programing which I need. But I really feel that I have just touched the water of a great se... no not sea ... an ocean ... a great ocean...
              But I am not backing off... I just would not. I have created my account on spoj.pl as well as on codechef.com. But the thing is that programming onto these websites and submitting exact answers is pretty much difficult. I have tried my hand onto a few ones and have been able to get accepted at only one progarm i.e. the LIFE,UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING...
              I really wanna get indulged in this environment,of NIT, as much as possible as I get to believe that I am in a high job potential space where good co. hire good student... and I want to become a good student. This place has an essence of competition at every moment. So sometimes I feel quite alone and tears start to appear in my eyes, and thaa becomes the moment when I start to become a lil' bit afraid and I start to get scared of the tests, exams, the mid-sems, and the end- sems, assignmnets, quizes,etc..
                But just the very next moment I recover and reconcile myself by controlling my self .

 So god rt now no one is with me to console or enrich me with the great power I seek... so  I just wanna say that YOU please be with me. And help me win this battle for pride and the lost honor which mom deserves. At least do care of the prayers that she does for me every now and then. I know that I don't deserve the prestige and honor which she does.
            Just be with me god ... be with me...
            Empower me...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design Patterns

What is microservice ?