The Birthday


So... it's my 24th birthday. Conventionally it's supposed to be a very thrilling experience. But I do not quite get the feel of it. Instead when my relatives and friends and all call me it makes me go into the deeper side of the world's face and I get to see my previous birth where I celebrated this day with PAPA!!

He was the personna. He lived this day as if it was his day and his celebration not mine. I don't really care or really seek attention from hemant cha or chotu cha. But only when I get wished by other relatives I do get a feel about my family's existence and that my 2 uncles used to be one of their kind-- the best !!
      But now... some terrible happenings owe them to act in a very different and hostile way.

I simply cannot believe that they did NOT even bother to call me on my birthday.
Especially hemant cha... I remember my 7th or 8th birthday when he was the one to become so much excited and happy about my birthday. He only helped mom and dad in all the plannings and care takings of the party and welcoming guests... everything. He presented me one of my favourite gifts of all times --  my first ever TV video game,which was so special to me that I yet remember its name, "JO2JO shine star" and has spent so much wonderful of times in my life that I would never be able to forget. BUT life... how could it be so harsh & cruel that it has snatched "that" HEMANT CHA away from me after PAPa... How??

I am bitterly and anxiously confused to such an extent that sometimes I do want an answer...

But then another picture emerges in my mind and that is my God... my mother... maa.!!

And as long as she is with me, no problem in life can overpower me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design Patterns

What is microservice ?