iNDIA Questions - when Aamir & Bill Gates really shook me !

Just a small vibe inside me that ought to be shared.
Right now I saw an interview of Aamir and Bill Gates - together. (on India Questions on NDTV)
And they were not talking about thei usual businesses. But on the contrary, both of them wee engaged about the social issues of India and the contemporary society, matters like how the democracy ought to be, etc.

Then a couple of questions were thrown at Aamir about the current situation of Indian government and who is responsible for it's flaws.

And to answer this, somewhat to my surprise, Aamir didn't pounce over the question at once to devour it or started blaming the constitution or the goernment but he took it part by part and very calmly, almost salvaging the government.

According to him, there is not just the government responsible for all this fuss, mess and hassle that common people are facing. And I think he quite right. All of us think the same. And he added that all of us should be "more engaged" into the society matters, government issues and each and every facet of life that touches us. And then we would realise that how much strength we have inside us to change things.

This statement of his completely shook me. It is because, I also want a change and I completely agree with his idea of "engaging". But the thing is that I have to completely devote my time currently over my academic issues. So I have to make my path very certain and clear that what decisions should I take and where should I devote my time and energy.


REF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4i5ZNIIcyM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design Patterns

What is microservice ?