Marks at NIT when I saw Hemant Cha in The Dream





25-nov-2014
Hemcha... You still lie in my memories... and(even if you've forgotten me) I miss u a Lot :( .
I don't know what's happening...
Today it was the OS practicals...
The practicals went quite fine just the way like networking(on 22nd nov.. it went fine too.)Its all god's "kripa" ... I am so glad for these 2.
Plus the paper for CT & internal was also shown in OS... and I did gud in both, I got a 15.5 in OS mid-sem(CT) & 42 marks out of 50... where my peers neel & kundan managed to fetch 41 and 38 respectively.
I am not competing with them but I' just glad that god chose me to nourish and he is keeping his blessings onto me. And he is so much supernatural that I need not allure him... or do chaplusi to him...(like the world expects).
So I really am thankful to god... by which i mean it all keeps me motivated.
Thank you god.

After the OS practical exams... I was feeling a bit sleepy ...
The next thing and the IMPORTANT thing which I wanted to quote in my diary actually happened with me, while I was sleeping after the OS exams, was in my dreams.

In my dream
I saw that I was perhaps a kid ... and I was playing with hemant cha.
I was playing in his "Godi"... just the way I used to play with him in my childhood.
Perhaps He had got some supernatural power and he was able to almost fly in the air...
So I told him to fly up up and quite up in the air...
And he was obeying me... he didn't want me to get upset/ sad so he readily agreed in taking up up and more up. Then I persuaded him to somehow do some sort of hanky-panky by trying sky diving.
And I started forcing him to do sky dive... Pls pls pls... he told me that its risky but I wasn't listening to him at all and ultimately he had to accept my stubborness.

 So he sky dived -- but then -- all of a sudden both of us started falling in the middle of the air. I got highly afraid and I thought that we will get hugely smashed. ... But but .. gradually as the floor neared us... hemant cha stood ahead and took all the jerk onto himself and all I felt was a slight bump!
He was a bit angry with me and he scolded me,mildly, by saying "hum mana kiye the naa iske liye..., tum ekdum humko lekar descend(he was about to say "elevator" -- due to fumbling english) kiye ho"(I know his english-vocab is a bit stammering so he was hunting for the proper word(and then he got "descend"))
But He had saved me!
And I was extremely happy about this.

 But being just a kid I never bothered what had happened to me just now... and How he had saved my life(though in dream)...
So I just looked upon here & there... and in the mean time I saw that now we were standing on the verge of a playground where the children were playing my favourite sport "CRICKET!"
That scene completely enticed me and I wanted to play but since I didn't know anyone over there so I had no one to play with.
Then out of nowhere Hemant cha got a bat and challenged me that "tum humko out nahi kar sakte"...
I was filled with adrenaline!
And I got a ball from somewhere... and I started to bowl...
After just a couple of deliveries to him...
I pressurised him by bowling the perfect line & length(this time I bowled with the precision of the Akash of 24yrs[not the kid-one])..
Then in the next delivery I bowled a good one and he was surprised with the dropping length of the ball and a high pace compelled him to defend the ball... but in soing so ,due to lack of control, he sent a sort of quick catch towards me ... which I made no mistake to catch by reacting very quickly over the ball.

And I caught & bowled him.! So I won the bet...
But I never rejubilated or said "hum out kardiye...hum out kardiye...!!!"
We both were enjoying and so I contied to bowl the next and the next and the next deliveries...

Then after some time... I just reminded him by saying "ek baar aap caught&bowled ho chuke hain"- -- to which he smiled back lightly...(showing that to show "haan yar jante hain.. tum out kar diye humko maan gaye... "


And then my dream was over and I got back at MNNIT...

Now I don't want to analyse this...  It says for it all...
These circumstances & situations are quite mystical and baffling...
I can't say what has happened to my life..
How could hemant cha behave in such a way...
These days he is saying such things on FB like
 "bahut jee chuka unke liye jo mere liye sabkuch the... ab jeena hai unke liye jinke liye mai sabkuch hu"
... usko dekhkar to dil phat jaata h...


aur bhi bahut saari baatein unhone likhi hain... which makes me tear apart from within...


but mom kehti hai.. sab bardaasht karna h ek din sab thik ho jayega

So BRING IT ON!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design Patterns

What is microservice ?